DELIVERING OREGON'S LEADERS
When your message needs to reach the largest possible business audience, there is only one choice: Oregon Business, the magazine of choice for Oregon's top executives.
For inclusion in our online Sponsored Sections for events, press releases, and more, please contact the Associate Publisher about sponsorship opportunities.
For media kits, please contact:
Associate Publisher/Advertising Account Manager
|Power Book - Curated Collection of Lists||January|
|Oregon MBA Programs||February|
|100 Best Companies To Work For in Oregon + Meeting Facilities
|Commercial Real Estate||May|
|100 Best Green Companies + Financial Planners
|100 Best Nonprofits + Law Firms
Latest from OBM Team
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- 2020 100 Best "Fan-Favorite" Destinations in Oregon awards luncheon AND "They said what?": Online-review reputation seminar
- "They said what?": How to manage your brand, social media and online-review reputation.
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- 100 Best Nonprofits Merchandise
Ashley Kahl Monday, 07 November 2016 15:22 Comment Link
I co-own and operate an Oregon grown business. My sister-in-law and I are quirky mompreneurs that have found a lot of success doing something we love. We handcraft organic beauty and wellness products right here in Oregon and consistently ship from our online store to all 50 states. Last year we won Statesman Journals Best Green Business, Best Use of Social Media, and Best Local Online Retailer. We are really proud of our business and that we are creating jobs in Oregon. If you agree that we would be a good fit for your magazine, please be in touch. We would love to chat with you more.