The combined company will have approximately $5.1 billion in assets
The combined company will have approximately $5.1 billion in assets.
"We are pleased to have Siuslaw Bank join the Banner Bank team," stated Mark Grescovich, Banner's President and Chief Executive Officer. "This transaction presents a unique opportunity for us to expand our presence in Oregon, including our entry into Eugene which is the second largest metropolitan market in the state."
Read more at CNBC.
- Aligned Data Centers Announces Hillsboro Expansion
- Elected Officials and Climate Justice Groups Call on Oregon Department of Justice to Investigate NW Natural
- Oregon Coast Community Leaders Call for Collaboration with Offshore Wind Developers
- Betsy Johnson: Oregon Voters ‘Feeling Left Out’
- Report: State Has $5.3B Invested in Fossil Fuel Companies