Jeff Ramp, the first PGE customer generating electricity in Oregon's solar pilot program, will soon begin receiving checks for his solar power.
Jeff Ramp, the first Portland General Electric customer generating electricity in Oregon's solar pilot program, will soon begin receiving checks for his solar power.
Ramp, 61, is the first PGE customer to generate electricity under a pilot program in which utilities pay homeowners for power produced from solar panels. The program, also available to Pacific Power customers, proved so popular when it launched July 1 that available spots ran out in 15 minutes. The next chance to apply is Oct. 1.
Read more at OregonLive.com.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces
- Hop In! How Shared Rides Boost Staff Benefits
- Recruit, retain employees + create thriving workplaces by leveraging low-cost commute benefits
- Corporate Social Responsibility Panel Discussion