Lisa C. Alan recently joined Lane Powell as Counsel to the Firm in the Trusts and Estates Practice Group.
Lisa C. Alan recently joined Lane Powell as Counsel to the Firm in the Trusts and Estates Practice Group, where she will focus her practice on advising clients with respect to estate planning alternatives in addition to discussing and defining estate planning objectives.
Prior to joining Lane Powell, Alan was an attorney in the trusts and estates group at Stoel Rives LLP. She also worked at Schwabe, Williamson and Wyatt.
Alan received her J.D., cum laude, from Lewis and Clark College’s Northwestern School of Law, and her B.A. in International Studies from the University of Washington.
Last modified onMonday, 19 October 2015 11:40
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer