The CEO of Axiom EPM, Peri Pierone, and the co-founder of McMenamins, Mike McMenamin, share their recent reads.
CEO, Axiom EPM
“While every day seems to be an influx of information gathering and processing, I’ve found the mornings are my best chance to create white space for reading. It is in the quiet of the morning prior to the onslaught of the day’s busy work schedule that I’m able to be reflective and thoughtful about more strategic ideas. I don’t really read for entertainment. I use other mediums for that; most of my reading is for personal and professional growth.”
The Return of the Prodigal Son
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Workplace Culture for Nonprofits Panel Discussion
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions