United Grain clashes with government over inspectors
- Written by Oregon Business Team
- Published in High Five
- 0 comments
The company says the stability of the food supply chain is at stake.
United Grain says the stability of the food supply chain is at stake.
United Grain is one of the local grain handlers negotiating intermittently with members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union over a contract for workers at the terminal. The company has locked out members of the union, who have set up pickets outside United Grain's gate.
Read more at Oregonlive.
Last modified onMonday, 19 October 2015 11:40
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Energize + Grow Your Workforce: Employee Commute and Remote Work Support + Benefits Options
- Make getting to work a perk by tapping into no-cost employee vanpooling services
- 2023 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon Happy Hour Awards Celebration
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- 100 Best Companies Merchandise