If Affordable Care Act is struck down, funding for Oregon Medicaid expansion and other reforms could be at risk
If Affordable Care Act is struck down, funding for Oregon Medicaid expansion and other reforms could be at risk.
If the court throws out the whole law, “it’s going to be absolute chaos,” said U.S. Rep. Kurt Schrader, D-Canby. “The biggest consequence I see is premium increases.”
But conservatives say the expansion of Medicaid and other aspects of the law are ones the nation can ill afford when the national debt is close to $16 trillion.
Read more at Salem Statesman Journal
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces