Supreme Court ruling may jeopardize Oregon health reform
- Written by Oregon Business Team
- Published in High Five
- 0 comments
If Affordable Care Act is struck down, funding for Oregon Medicaid expansion and other reforms could be at risk
If Affordable Care Act is struck down, funding for Oregon Medicaid expansion and other reforms could be at risk.
If the court throws out the whole law, “it’s going to be absolute chaos,” said U.S. Rep. Kurt Schrader, D-Canby. “The biggest consequence I see is premium increases.”
But conservatives say the expansion of Medicaid and other aspects of the law are ones the nation can ill afford when the national debt is close to $16 trillion.
Read more at Salem Statesman Journal
Last modified onMonday, 19 October 2015 11:40
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Energize + Grow Your Workforce: Employee Commute and Remote Work Support + Benefits Options
- Make getting to work a perk by tapping into no-cost employee vanpooling services
- 2023 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon Happy Hour Awards Celebration
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- 100 Best Companies Merchandise