As part of a new marketing push, fast-growing CBT Nuggets will release short training videos on variety of technology subjects
As part of a new marketing push, fast-growing CBT Nuggets will release short training videos on variety of technology subjects.
MicroNuggets are five-minute video lessons from the company’s stable of trainers on a wide variety of technology subjects, from “What is voice-over IP?” to “What are Amazon Web Services?”
The video snippets are a departure from CBT Nuggets’ traditional format — a video series with 10 to 15 hours of training that covers a tech topic comprehensively.
Read more at Eugene RegisterGuard
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Workplace Culture for Nonprofits Panel Discussion
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions