Environmental groups are unhappy with decision allowing private concessionaire to operate historic facility in Mt. Hood National Forest.
California Land Management Services Corp., doing business as Mount Hood Recreation, won the concession to manage Bagby and 27 other facilities, Forest Service spokesman Rick Acosta said. He said some details, such as the percentage of revenue that will be turned back to Forest Service, are not publicly available at this time.
Read more at Oregonlive.com.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer