One month after Getaround debuts peer-to-peer service, Car2Go unveils point-to-point car sharing.
Car2Go, a subsidiary of Daimler North America, uses a network of Smart Fortwo vehicles that can be located via a smartphone app and driven anywhere within a 34-square-mile area. The car network is free-floating without the requirements of a mandatory return location or time.
Read more at SustainableBusinessOregon.
- Prominent Northwest Credit Unions Plan Merger
- Oregon Coast Community Leaders Call for Collaboration with Offshore Wind Developers
- Portland-Area Investment is Up, Along with Multifamily Sales
- Nurses at 2 More Providence Hospitals Vote to Strike
- Former Guinness Head Brewer to Direct New Aviation Distillery
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces
- Hop In! How Shared Rides Boost Staff Benefits
- Recruit, retain employees + create thriving workplaces by leveraging low-cost commute benefits
- Corporate Social Responsibility Panel Discussion