One month after Getaround debuts peer-to-peer service, Car2Go unveils point-to-point car sharing.
Car2Go, a subsidiary of Daimler North America, uses a network of Smart Fortwo vehicles that can be located via a smartphone app and driven anywhere within a 34-square-mile area. The car network is free-floating without the requirements of a mandatory return location or time.
Read more at SustainableBusinessOregon.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer