The Ashland-based electric motorcycle maker plans to diversify beyond its partnership with Best Buy.
"We need between 50 and 100 in the U.S. to get where we want to be," said Adrian Stewart, sales and marketing director at Brammo.
He added that the network is likely to make a U-shape around the 48 contiguous United States, following population centers and the best environments for motorcycle riding.
The dealership network will provide retail outlets for Brammo's existing Enertia models, new Empulse, a faster, upscale electric motorcycle announced last year. Stewart said Brammo has received 1,000 pre-orders for the Empulse.
Read more at Sustainable Business Oregon.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces