Delegates promote Oregon's green industries in Japan
- Written by Oregon Business Team
- Published in High Five
- 0 comments
Seventeen corporate and government executives are in Japan to promote Oregon businesses.
The trip was organized by Business Oregon and the Japan America Society of Oregon.
The 17-member Oregon delegation will promote the state's solar, fuel cell and battery technology industries as they attempt to recruit clean technology investment to the state. The group believes 110 Japanese firms will attend "Invest in Oregon" seminars in Osaka and Tokyo.
The team includes Metro Council President Tom Hughes, Business Oregon Director Tim McCabe, economic development officials from the cities of Hillsboro, Gresham and Salem and executives from such companies as CH2M Hill, Gerding Edlen and Portland General Electric.
Read more at Sustainable Business Oregon.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Energize + Grow Your Workforce: Employee Commute and Remote Work Support + Benefits Options
- Make getting to work a perk by tapping into no-cost employee vanpooling services
- 2023 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon Happy Hour Awards Celebration
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- 100 Best Companies Merchandise