The Portland International Airport received top honors for the second year in a row from the annual Zagat Airline Survey.
"Portland does well in our surveys because it's a lighter traffic airport," said Tim Zagat, company president. "It's much easier to deal with customers in a smaller airport. Airports that tend to do the worst have the highest traffic.
"Portland also is more customer friendly because you people seem to be nicer than the rest of us. That comes through in the quality of service."
Read more at OregonLive.com.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Workplace Culture for Nonprofits Panel Discussion
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions