Barefoot Motors to close
- Written by Oregon Business Team
- Published in High Five
- 0 comments
Ashland-based electric vehicle design and production company Barefoot Motors is set to close by the end of the year, the company announced on its website.
The company specialized in sustainable vehicles to repoace gas-guzzling four wheelers used commonly for agriculture.
"Due to a critical interruption in our supply chain which has resulted in a review of our business model, Barefoot Motors LLC will no longer produce and offer the present products," [CEO Mary Gresens said in the online message] "The facility in Ashland is being ramped down and will be closed by the end of the year."
Gresens had recently been named Automotive Woman of the Year by the National Association of Professional Women.
Read more at The Examiner.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Energize + Grow Your Workforce: Employee Commute and Remote Work Support + Benefits Options
- Make getting to work a perk by tapping into no-cost employee vanpooling services
- 2023 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon Happy Hour Awards Celebration
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- 100 Best Companies Merchandise