Attendance at the Oregon Jamboree in Sweet Home didn't quite meet 2008's record of 36,000 festival goers, but sales were strong.
Everything from festival sweatshirts to baked potatoes with all of the fixings sold out.
“We have such a strong entertainment lineup, people are surely going to want to come back next year,” LaPonte said. “We have nearly 2,000 camping sites this year and probably more than 6,000 people camping.”
And the crowd was in a buying mood.
Read more at the Gazette Times.
- KEEN Grants $10K to Oregon Tradeswomen for child care and other services
- EPA Approves $97 million Loan to Medford Water Commission.
- Betsy Johnson: Oregon Voters ‘Feeling Left Out’
- Biden Says Infrastructure Bill Will Bring Oregon Into the Economy of the Future
- Oregon senate passes mattress recycling program bill