On Wednesday I attended the annual Oregon Entrepreneurial Summit, where nine business owners shared "True Grit" stories about failure and success during the entrepreneurial journey.
Once the guacamole was gone and everyone had a tamale or two on their plate, the crowd of more than 175 was ready for a night of entertaining anecdotes from aspiring and arriving business owners who struggled, failed — and persevered.
Here are five takeaways from the event:
- Downtime with Monica Enand
- Holiday Markets Welcome Pandemic Entrepreneurs
- Uniting hardware and software proves challenging for Portland tech industry
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network Announces Game Changer Finalists for the 2017 OEN Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Awards
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network Announces Entrepreneurial Achievement and Company Finalists for the 2017 OEN Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Awards