The Eugene City Counci unanimously withdrew South Wilamette Special Area Zone considerations Monday.
With the decision, Councilor George Brown said city officials were acknowledging “we gave it our best effort but it just didn’t work.”
“This will set everyone’s minds at ease that it’s going away, it’s not coming back,” he said.
- EWEB Spokesperson on How the Utility is Preparing for Rising Demand
- Milwaukie Adopts Pair of Electrification Resolutions
- Bioscience Company Announces Plans for Bend-Based Lab
- Lane County Officials Say Six-Figure Estimates for WAC Crowds Were Way Off Track
- PeaceHealth Providers File for Union Recognition