Urbach Appointed to Queen's Bench Board of Directors
- Written by Oregon Business Team
- Published in Press Releases
- 0 comments
Lane Powell Shareholder Tanya Durkee Urbach has been appointed to the Board of Directors for Queen’s Bench, the Portland chapter of Oregon Women Lawyers.
Founded in 1948, Queen’s Bench is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote the professional advancement, camaraderie and good fellowship among women in the legal profession and in the community.
Lane Powell PC, Your Pacific Northwest Law Firm, offers a broad range of legal services in business, employment and litigation. Founded more than 135 years ago, the Firm provides insightful counsel to emerging and established businesses and individuals. Lane Powell has more than 200 attorneys located throughout Washington, Oregon, Alaska and London, England.
Last modified onMonday, 19 October 2015 11:40
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Energize + Grow Your Workforce: Employee Commute and Remote Work Support + Benefits Options
- Make getting to work a perk by tapping into no-cost employee vanpooling services
- 2023 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon Happy Hour Awards Celebration
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- 100 Best Companies Merchandise